I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t, and die to find out there is!


Sunday, November 16, 2008

WATER... THE ELIXIR OF HEALTH

Water… the elixir of health
**********************************************************

I am sharing this one with you because I think it is very strange. Three or four months ago I started drinking a liter (1.05 Qt.) of water first thing in the morning. Before eating or drinking anything else a full liter of water. This is after brushing my teeth however. I still do this to this day. I am not really sure why I started it, but probably because I need to drop a few pounds and we all know water helps the weight loss process.

After the liter of water, I drink coffee. I don’t start drinking coffee first because I know if I do I will never get to the water. After 2-3 cups of coffee it’s time for the treadmill (dreadmill). I drink another 20 oz. of water during that workout. So a lot of water each morning.

My overall health is much improved over a few months ago. Coincidence, perhaps, but there is one thing certain… I have reduced my BP medication by 50% recently. I check it frequently and yesterday it was 118/74. That’s pretty darn good considering the reduction in medication. May be off it all-together in the not too distant future.

Why am I telling you all of this?


Because a couple of days ago a friend of mine sent me an email that contained the following:


DRINK WATER IN EMPTY STOMACH
It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.


METHOD OF TREATMENT

1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water .....interesting

2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes

3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours

5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.

6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life..

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:

1. High Blood Pressure - 30 days

2. Gastric - 10 days

3. Diabetes - 30 days

4. Constipation - 10 days

5. Cancer - 180 days

6. TB - 90 days

7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards - daily.

This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.

It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life.

Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.
*************************************************************

Wayne again:
OK… some of that is a bit over the top. I am not too sure about some of it, like the cancer and TB, but there may be something to some of it. I don’t know what else to credit the drop in my blood pressure to. Well, who knows? Do what you wish with it.

Be blessed,
Wayne

Love all – Trust some – Harm none

www.Capstone-Ministries.org

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks great post and thanks for following me on FB. I totally believe in what you have said and then add extra to my water as today so many of the original oxides etc are no longer in there.

Be Blessed,
Julia
www.xoomahealthywater.com

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: All products and/or services advertised/promoted on this blog are either owned by myself, or I am an affiliate marketer for. Should you make a purchase I MAY EARN A COMMISSION or receive revenue. Don't let that stop you.