I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t, and die to find out there is!


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MEDICAL MIRACLES

***********************************************************************

Do you know anyone who was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in the last five years who was subsequently declared healed? The medical establishment is very reluctant to ever declare someone healed of this disease. Yet they did, and the answer to the question is “yes” if you know me.

Do you know anyone who, in the past three years had abdominal surgery to repair hernias (up to 3), who, when the surgeon began the surgery found there were actually 5? It took a rather large piece of surgical mesh to fix them all, and resulted in a very painful recovery. The answer to the question is “yes” if you know me.

Do you know anyone who, in the past three years was diagnosed with, and cured of, prostate cancer? The cure involved both radiation and hormone therapy. Daily radiation for seven weeks (37 days) and a year of hormone therapy. A year of hormone therapy will give men a whole new empathy for women in menopause! The answer to the question is “yes” if you know me.

Do you know anyone who, in the past year, was diagnosed with Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in the upper leg) and subsequently cured. A portion of the cure required daily self-injection (sometimes twice a day). The answer to the question is “yes” if you know me.

By now you are probably wondering if there is a point to all of this. And yes, there is. I am celebrating the fact that I will enter 2009 much healthier than I have entered any year in the past five years. That is a good thing. That is a result of several miracles. I am about as healthy as I can be, except I ought to lose a few pounds. I will work on that in 2009.

So, how did I get healthy… Well, I am a Christian and I believe it is the result of the prayers of many people. I believe God answered those prayers and healed me. Often when He performs miracles we have a part to play, and I had a part to play in each of the healing miracles above. But He did the healing. All glory be to Him.

Be blessed,
Wayne

Love all – Trust some – Harm none

www.Capstone-Ministries.org


Link to me at: http://www.linkedin.com/home
Follow me at: http://twitter.com/wcweeks

No comments:

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: All products and/or services advertised/promoted on this blog are either owned by myself, or I am an affiliate marketer for. Should you make a purchase I MAY EARN A COMMISSION or receive revenue. Don't let that stop you.