I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t, and die to find out there is!


Friday, January 9, 2015

The loss of a great country…



Have we (us U.S. Citizens) given up?  Have we decided that it just takes too much effort to defend our values?  If so, I hope you will like living under Sharia Law. They are taking our kids… our country will be next.

Just watch and listen to the presentation, then make your own decision on what you can do. This may be the best answer to something we are all wondered about ”How did this happen right before our very eyes?"

Watch this short video. The speaker is Brigitte Gabriel. She is the Founder and  President of ACT for America. This is "Must See" for all Americans...

Click on the below link:
http://bcove.me/07uefz8c

Allow a few seconds for the presentation to begin.

.

No comments:

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: All products and/or services advertised/promoted on this blog are either owned by myself, or I am an affiliate marketer for. Should you make a purchase I MAY EARN A COMMISSION or receive revenue. Don't let that stop you.