I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t, and die to find out there is!


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Meet a Professional Hypnotist

Day 005 - Hypnosis
Day 005 - Hypnosis (Photo credit: LiebeGaby)



WOW!  A few days ago I published my book on Self-Hypnosis: Master The Secrets of Self-Hypnosis: Accomplish All of Your Goals Using Time Proven Techniques”  [Kindle Edition] and the response was truly surprising. The majority of the comments came from people I know, and some I have known for a very long time. The meat of the comments sort of said: How are you qualified to write a book on self-hypnosis? 

 

          Well, I am qualified because I am a certified Hypnotherapist. I have not practiced hypnosis for many years, but none the less, am a qualified hypnotist.  I have reproduced my membership card for “World Congress of Professional Hypnotists” below. Note that the date is 1982, so that was over 30 years ago (Boy, I keep stuff a long time, don’t I).

 

          I lived in Phoenix then and was self-employed as a mortgage broker. I was looking for a way to supplement that income, and since I had an interest in hypnosis, I did a lot of studying, took a few courses and became certified. I practiced hypnotherapy as an avocation for a few years. What I did primarily was behavior modification.  Things like weight loss, smoking cessation and similar habit control items. Since I was paid by the session I was indeed a “professional.”

 

          I never did any stage hypnosis. Just beneficial hypnotherapy.  It’s not that I wasn’t qualified to do entertainment (stage) hypnosis, I just did not have any interest is doing it. 

 

          So, if you have sufficient interest, you can purchase my book for $2.99 on Amazon. This link should get you there:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J8YL738  If you do buy and read it, please return to Amazon and post a honest review. I would really appreciate that, as Amazon runs on reviews.

 

          If you don’t have a Kindle device you can download a FREE Kindle reader for your computer and/or Smartphone. Just Google it.

 

Thanks,

Wayne

 

 

 

 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: All products and/or services advertised/promoted on this blog are either owned by myself, or I am an affiliate marketer for. Should you make a purchase I MAY EARN A COMMISSION or receive revenue. Don't let that stop you.