I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t, and die to find out there is!


Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Shack

I normally read 5-6 novels each year. Usually, that happens during my two weeks in Cabo San Lucas in August. We didn’t go to Cabo this year, so I am behind schedule. Finding time for recreational reading at home is very difficult for me. With time devoted to the grapevines, wine making (and drinking ;>) ), etc. I just don’t seem to find the time.

This weekend I found myself alone. Susan was off to the bay area for a conference and some visiting. When I got up on Saturday I nothing pressing. I had a free day. I decided to read a novel that Susan and others had recommended. It’s "The Shack" written by one William P. Young. I started it pretty early in the morning on Saturday and finished it around 7:00 PM. OK, so I am not the fastest reader in the world.

The Shack is probably the BEST novel I have read in at least ten years. I recommend it highly, and to everyone. I would be surprised to hear of anyone reading this and not liking it. There is a far greater chance that you will love it. The Shack has a bonus… in addition to being entertaining it is educational. We are never too old to learn, are we?

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Be blessed,
Wayne
www.Capstone-Ministries.org

No comments:

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: All products and/or services advertised/promoted on this blog are either owned by myself, or I am an affiliate marketer for. Should you make a purchase I MAY EARN A COMMISSION or receive revenue. Don't let that stop you.