I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t, and die to find out there is!


Saturday, May 23, 2015

Freedom is NOT Free…

Official Portrait of President Ronald Reagan
Official Portrait of President Ronald Reagan (Photo credit: Wikipedia)



In my lifetime the United States has had many good presidents, a couple of great presidents, a couple of not so good presidents and one TERRIBLE president…

The following video is by one of the great presidents… Every American should view it and all of ISIS should cower.

This is a "Must Watch" video this weekend. In addition, you should do something in remembrance of those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.  

Click here to view this great video. It’s only 3 ½ minutes long…


Send this link to all you want to share this with:  

.

 

No comments:

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: All products and/or services advertised/promoted on this blog are either owned by myself, or I am an affiliate marketer for. Should you make a purchase I MAY EARN A COMMISSION or receive revenue. Don't let that stop you.