I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t, and die to find out there is!


Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Racist at the Top

English: Barack Obama delivers a speech at the...
English: Barack Obama delivers a speech at the University of Southern California (Video of the speech) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


Well, it looks like our dumb-ass racist leader has done it again.  If you missed it, Obama has kicked off a program he calls “my brother’s keeper.”  This program is only for youth of color, and white is not one of the approved colors. Youth of color apparently only includes Blacks, Hispanics and American Indians.  I guess there are no underprivileged white or Asian youth in the United States.

This clown we have occupying the White House campaigned on a promise of racial equality. Just another broken promise…  I suppose we should be accustomed to that by now.  But really, would it not have been better if this program were for all underprivileged youth, regardless of race?  It seems to me that Obama is doing all he can to promote disharmony among the races.

I don’t deny that there are segments of our citizenry that have a tougher start in life, but that could be dealt with within an all encompassing “my brother’s keeper” program.  At least the program would not become a wedge between races.

If fact there is a much better way to help all disadvantaged youth, and that is to eliminate them. I know it would take a couple of generations, but it would be worth the time invested. How do we eliminate the disadvantaged youth? Well, it’s been pretty well proven that a big part of the problem is these young people don’t have the advantage of a father in the household.  How about we teach all girls that until they have a commitment, a lifetime commitment, they keep their legs crossed, and we teach all boys that they must respect that.

Within a generation or two the issue of no father in the household would vanish, and along with it a lot of the problem.  We could call it “my daughter’s chastity belt.”

.


.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: All products and/or services advertised/promoted on this blog are either owned by myself, or I am an affiliate marketer for. Should you make a purchase I MAY EARN A COMMISSION or receive revenue. Don't let that stop you.