I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t, and die to find out there is!


Monday, July 1, 2013

I am Back!



Hi everyone!  Thanks for being here. It has been quite some time since I have posted to this blog and for that I owe you an apology. Especially I apologize to those of you who kept visiting here expecting new posts. I get an automated weekly report showing traffic here, and many of you have been diligently visiting. I am going to make a serious effort to post on a regular basis from now on.  Some posts will be of a spiritual nature and some not. Since we live in a volatile political environment, no doubt some of my posts will be of a political nature. Don’t let that trouble you. If you disagree, that is okay, but just to be informed you should still read all my posts. Not that I think I might change your mind, it is just better to be fully informed. Unless someone can prove otherwise, I am pretty sure reading opposing views causes no permanent damage.  At the end of each post there is a link for leaving comments. Please feel free to do so. I appreciate the feedback and I read each comment and respond to most. If you post vile stuff or garbage I will simply delete it, so don’t waste your time. Keep it civil.  Enjoy. . . All articles posted on this blog are copyright protected.
.

No comments:

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: All products and/or services advertised/promoted on this blog are either owned by myself, or I am an affiliate marketer for. Should you make a purchase I MAY EARN A COMMISSION or receive revenue. Don't let that stop you.